SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC maintains this site (“Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC are superseded and have no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted or subject to trademark protection, unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC. SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC neither warrants nor represents that your browsing of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC.
2. While SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Unless specifically requested, we do not solicit nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information from you through the Site, by e-mail or in any other way. Our long-standing company policy does not allow us to accept or consider unsolicited creative ideas, suggestions or materials. We hope you will understand that it is the intent of this policy to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by us or under the direction of us might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. Please do not send us any unsolicited materials such as ideas, concepts, pitches, suggestions, artwork, photographs, drawings, videos, design concepts, product ideas, and/or other similar materials. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including but not limited to any data, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC or the third party owner of such Trademark. Your misuse of the Trademark, or any content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. Deep links to our Site without prior permission is prohibited.
7. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC to disclose the identity of or help identify or locate anyone posting any such information or materials.
8. SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.