SIMTEC: Custom Injection Molding Experts
Since its introduction in the 1970s, Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) has evolved from a raw material used in niche applications to a raw material of choice for manufacturers across a broad array of industries. Advances in material science, molding equipment, and manufacturing processes make LSR an attractive option for medical, automotive, consumer product, and specialty applications.
Since 2001, SIMTEC Silicone Parts has specialized in the cost-effective molding of liquid silicone rubber (LSR). With an exclusive focus on custom silicone injection molding, SIMTEC offers a combination of exceptional manufacturing capabilities, commitment to the highest quality, and a reputation for customer service excellence. Because of these focuses, we have grown into one of the top custom injection molders for some of largest companies in the world.
When it comes to the design and manufacturing of custom high-quality silicone parts and custom molded products, Fortune 100 enterprises and other leading global companies depend on SIMTEC’s expertise and years of experience in custom silicone injection molding.
Contact a SIMTEC Expert
Prototypes to Large-Volume Production
Whether you need custom prototypes or high-volume, on-demand LSR components and parts, SIMTEC functions as a true extension of your business. We can also provide value and support services that include:
- Design and development support
- Material selection guidance
- Component modeling
- Mold analysis and design
SIMTEC has the experience you need to get your product to market quickly, efficiently, and at the highest quality.
SIMTEC’s Quality Assurance
At SIMTEC Silicone Parts, we understand that the foundation of our business comes from an uncompromising commitment to provide high-quality custom injection molding services. Our aggressive quality control system ensures adherence to the exceptionally tight tolerances required in more demanding manufacturing environments. We tailor our quality control processes to meet the specifications of each client.
Here are just a few of the SIMTEC quality control systems:
- Process control: SIMTEC achieves the highest level of process control by combining rigorous tooling standards, robust IQ/OQ/PQ validations, and a best-of-class approach to silicone molding. Our extensive use of automation to drive our processes helps us achieve the highest quality levels for your parts and products.
- Investment in the latest technology:To improve process stability and quality, we make ongoing investments in the best technology available, including visions systems and automated coordinate measuring machines.
- Workforce skill development and training: Both our hourly and salaried employees receive extensive training on cutting-edge technology, the latest manufacturing methods, and customer requirements.
- Certifications: We are ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016/NS-EN ISO 123485:2016, and IATF 16949:2016 certified.
Benefit From Our High Standards
The high standards of service provided by SIMTEC lead to high-quality custom molded products and components that make on-time delivery and competitive pricing a reality.
Some of the largest and most recognized companies in the world rely on SIMTEC’s LSR expertise for their most important and challenging high-volume products. Please contact a team member at SIMTEC to learn more about how our manufacturing capabilities, advanced quality techniques, and our commitment to superior customer satisfaction can benefit you.
Get A Quote