Liquid Silicon Rubber
SIMTEC Silicone Parts is committed to conducting operations in an environmentally responsible manner. Our goal is to meet and exceed all applicable legal environmental requirements. In addition, we also integrate environmental values into our decision making process. By considering the environmental impact of proposed and existing Liquid Silicon Rubber manufacturing processes, we become catalysts of change for a healthier planet.
In order to meet these goals, SIMTEC Silicone Parts:
- Will aggressively pursue pollution prevention, energy conservation, waste reduction, and recycling in our daily operations.
- Will continue to utilize renewable energy (wind power) for a portion of our total energy consumption thereby offsetting our CO2 emissions.
- Will continuously contribute with our expertise to assist customers to reduce or eliminate material waste, optimize part design to reduce material consumption, employ environmentally friendly packaging, and continue using the ideal box sizes to minimize truck loads thereby reducing freight costs and CO2 emissions.
- Will continue to require that all suppliers conduct themselves in an environmentally responsible manner as well.
- Will periodically review its Environmental Policy and make updates as necessary.
- Will keep abreast of any changes made to local and federal environmental laws and regulations in order to ensure continued compliance.